 Pirates / 1568
Re: HES Valhalla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:26:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

The largely MB MOC HES Valhalla (a 1940s Escort Carrier) has her own page
over at Port Block Yards
(http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/007.htm), all welcome :-)

Careful with your replies (to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands ;-)

  That reminds me--what's the proper group in which to post pictures of
modern day or modern day-ish ships?  General?  Build?
  By the way, fantastic Carrier, but you already know what I think!

     Dave!