 Local / Australia / 4008
  HES Valhalla

Hi all, Just a quick off-topic for those with an heretical bent: The largely MB MOC HES Valhalla (a 1940s Escort Carrier) has her own page over at Port Block Yards ((URL) all welcome :-) Careful with your replies (to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HES Valhalla

Very cool model! I had my misgivings when I saw it had MB, but you certainly did well with it. I'll tell you... I just don't get people. You post a cool MOC like this one and no one responds. But if you mispell a word or say something negative about (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

Ignore that last post. The thread looks screwy so I didn't see all of the replies. I'm coming off a sugar high so I'm too cynical. Felix (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) That reminds me--what's the proper group in which to post pictures of modern day or modern day-ish ships? General? Build? By the way, fantastic Carrier, but you already know what I think! Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Really stunning! At first I was amazed at the scale of the ship, and then I remembered that MB sets are so full of bricks that they feel like cinder blocks. That beauty almost makes me want to rush out and buy the Kitty Hawk (I say almost...I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Some people have used .boats. .general or .build would give you a wider audience. .town can also be appropriate. Most of us here in .pirates are appreciative of all types of ships, so it is sort of ok to post here. Frank (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Lord knows, I do it all the friggin' time. I usually go to .boats, .build, and .pirates--FUT usually to build or to pirates. If it's a huuuuuuge tract of web, you can probably safely toss .general in there (but yank it from the followups). Of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HES Valhalla

I've not had my internet access for most of the weekend; I just got it back (no explanation, it's just back...) :-P Anyway... This is something that has been bothering me (to a small degree) for a while now. I would say that ".general" would be a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) What'd you do, accidentally format your hard drive or some other such embarrassing misteak? You must not be paying the great Lar enough homage... (...) I think it's a tricky line. Richard Parson's modern and futuristic creations are all part (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)