 Pirates / 1535
1534  |  1536
Subject:
Mast bases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 12:03:47 GMT

Just wondering if anone could enlighten me as to which sets [if any] had a
mast base that has the 4 'dints' for the mast to sit in on an angle to the
sides of the mast base, instead of being front, back, left and right? I got
a mast like this in a collection recently, which contained instructions for
6274 and 6285, but wasn't sure if it was from one of these, or a faulty
part. There are no stress marks, so I'm fairly certain it's not the result
of something twisting it.

Thanks for any info,

Benjamin Whytcross
b_whytcross@hotmail.com