 Pirates / 1539
Re: Mast bases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:19:30 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Aaaanyways, I finally got one of these crooked mast bases.  They're
   all the 9H (I think) sort, as I've never had a crooked short one.

<snip>

  Actually I sometimes wish I had more, to build a ship with slightly
   turned masts...

If you're serious, I'll swap you mine for a 'normal' one...

I would also. I think the twist is enough to make the rigging not work
too well.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com