 Pirates / 1540
1539  |  1541
Subject:
a pirate's cure for baldness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 02:56:51 GMT

Wear a hat!  Arrrrrr!!!!  ;-)

Before: "http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/me/pirate2.jpg"
After: "http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/me/fwc-pirate.jpg"

Actually, this is my admittedly silly way
of letting you know that I've just posted
a lego-CAD data file for the pirate's tricorner hat
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2201").

Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
Gun Control means HITTING YOUR TARGET!! (http://www.nra.org)
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein
Death to Spammers!! (http://www.cauce.org)