 Pirates / 1140
Re: Crooked mast extension bases...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:46:39 GMT

"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote:

Like I said, it's not that big of a deal, just an oddity to report.
And seeing that I'm not the only one helps. They don't cause that much of a
problem, just the ratlines don't seat as securely as they should. I'll live,
but I might have to keel-haul somebody to assuage my dissapointment.

*** SACRILEGE ALERT *** SACRILEGE ALERT ***

Have you considered taking a file or something to the mast base, to put in
notches in the correct places?  I have, but I haven't gotten around to doing
it yet.  Anyone tried this yet?  How did it work?