 Pirates / 1138
Re: Crooked mast extension bases...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:24:34 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Stephen A. Campbell (<396A05CD.C6977CD6@larc.nasa.g
ov>) wrote at 17:20:14

It's no big deal (and no I'm not sending the ship back - it's
magnificent) but it bugs me. Do I have defective tubes?

Yes you do.

I don't recall having this problem with any of mine. I shudder at the
prospect of finding such a thing - there's probably no chance of getting
it replaced by TLC now :(
--
Tony Priestman

I wish. Like I said, it's not that big of a deal, just an oddity to report.
And seeing that I'm not the only one helps. They don't cause that much of a
problem, just the ratlines don't seat as securely as they should. I'll live,
but I might have to keel-haul somebody to assuage my dissapointment.
"Cabin boy Timmy on deck!"

SteveC
Captain Retaliationbeard