 People / 293
Re: '99 Bring Your Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman writes:
Todd Lehman wrote back in '98:
Bring Your Minifig To Work Day is coming up soon -- I think
it's supposed to be on Friday, December 11 this year.  That date
also happens to be Mike Stanley's birthday...

So is it on Dec. 10th this year, or the 13th?  Or have we've
forgotten about this?  :)

Well, there's no official sanctioning body deeming it one way or the other,
but I plan to celebrate it on the 10th (this Friday).

I work at home, so all my minifigs are kinda here already, but as it turns
out (to my surprise), I haven't any minifigs in my cube here!  (Just LEGO
chess pieces.)

Might also take a couple minifigs on a date to the movies & pizza in the
evening.  Haven't seen TS2 yet.  :-)

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.people]