 General / 902
Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 02:47:11 GMT

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

Bring Your Minifig To Work Day is coming up soon -- I think it's supposed to
be on Friday, December 11 this year.  That date also happens to be Mike
Stanley's birthday, and he agreed a few months ago to accept a collection of
minifigs by mail and take them to his workplace and then return them to
their owners if they were sent in a S.A.S.E. (self-addressed stamped
envelope).  Mike, you still on for this?  :)

If I weren't concerned about possible loss I'd take them with me to
the opening night of Star Trek: Insurrection as well.  :)

Huhhhh-whooah!  You mean I could send my favorite minifig to Star Trek:
Insurrection?!  Oh, man, he wants to go!!!  How about if I indemnify you
against loss?

--Todd