 General / 893
Subject:
Bring Your Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:47:12 GMT

Bring Your Minifig To Work Day is coming up soon -- I think it's supposed to
be on Friday, December 11 this year.  That date also happens to be Mike
Stanley's birthday, and he agreed a few months ago to accept a collection of
minifigs by mail and take them to his workplace and then return them to
their owners if they were sent in a S.A.S.E. (self-addressed stamped
envelope).  Mike, you still on for this?  :)

--Todd

Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day
Bring Your Minifig To Work Day is coming up soon -- I think it's supposed to
be on Friday, December 11 this year.  That date also happens to be Mike
Stanley's birthday, and he agreed a few months ago to accept a collection of
minifigs by mail and take them to his workplace and then return them to
their owners if they were sent in a S.A.S.E. (self-addressed stamped
envelope).  Mike, you still on for this?  :)

Sure, I'm still willing to do it.  :)

It would give me an excuse to take my digicam to work and snap a bunch
of shots.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide

Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day
Bring Your Minifig To Work Day is coming up soon -- I think it's supposed to
be on Friday, December 11 this year.  That date also happens to be Mike
Stanley's birthday, and he agreed a few months ago to accept a collection of
minifigs by mail and take them to his workplace and then return them to
their owners if they were sent in a S.A.S.E. (self-addressed stamped
envelope).  Mike, you still on for this?  :)

If I weren't concerned about possible loss I'd take them with me to
the opening night of Star Trek: Insurrection as well.  :)