 People / 1941
Re: wedding status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:14:41 GMT

I know you were specific in the email to send it on April 2, rather than April
1. And I noted that you said it was no joke and that we should keep it quiet (I
did), but STILL thought it was an April Fool's Day joke!

Okay, so I'm a big mook.

Todd & Suzanne, I certainly hope that at some point you do decide to continue
on with the wedding, with or without us. I also hope that nothing we've done or
said here online exacerbated any personal circumstances that might have lead to
this decision.

- Sean