 People / 1938
Re: wedding status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
As some people are aware, we have canceled our wedding which was
planned for the end of April in Legoland California.
[...]
The next few days will still be difficult for us, and we apologize in
advance for any momentary absences online that may occur during this
recovery time.

Todd & Suz,

It saddens me that I won't be getting the chance this time to meet the
legends, I think we all understand that these things happen.  I know you two
will work things out.

Cheers,
- jsproat