 People / 1927

Subject:
wedding status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:15:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As some people are aware, we have canceled our wedding which was
planned for the end of April in Legoland California.  The reasons for
this are personal rather than logistical.

A brief e-mail went out to the invitation list a few days ago.  In it,
people were asked to keep the news low-key until we were ready to
resurface from a much needed quiet period.  We are grateful for this
wish being respected, and for privately received kind words which have
meant so much to us...we thank you for this sympathy and concern.

To those who had arranged plane tickets, accommodations, etc., and
those who have gifts, we understand completely if you are upset with us.
Please believe how sorry we are for putting the brakes on everything at
such a late date, when so much was already rolling.  We wish that some
magic apology could make it all better, but in reality this is an
irreparable fiasco -- one for which we feel terrible.

The next few days will still be difficult for us, and we apologize in
advance for any momentary absences online that may occur during this
recovery time.

Todd & Suz

Re: wedding status
Apology accepted wholeheartedly! I hope that you'll both be able to sort out
the problems, and remain close friends and an important part of the Lugnet
community.

Build on!

ROSCO (and I don't just mean bricks)