 People / 1942
1941  |  1943
Subject:
Need to retrieve my password... Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:07:24 GMT

Okay, I tried this in lugnet.faq, but it looks like mine was the first fresh
posting there in WEEKS... so I thought I would try this here...

I'm logging on to LUGNET at work (during lunch breaks, of course!) and I'm
trying to find a way to retrieve my password.  I lost that little card that
Todd sent along with my membership kit!  Does anyone know how I can do this?

onedaycnn (sid, member #256)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=onedaycnn