Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 03:03:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
(snip)
...I've got to say, that looks like a great layout for a first shot! Lots of
details and fun things! I really like the fruit stand
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=81665 That's a great little
area!

...I'm hoping to make it down there this Saturday to see it in person :-)

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com

Dear Mr. wubwub -

Thanks for the compliments.  I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and look
forward to seeing you and others at the show this weekend.

I'm glad you posted because this gives me the chance to say that I was
inspired to build my Grand Gazebo (a Brickmond public works project gone
somewhat stylistically sour) and Brass Band after seeing a similar MOC of
yours back last year (I think I'm correct in thinking that you had built a
gazebo/band for a WAMALUG display).  Thanks for the idea.

Come on down to Brickmond y'all!

Greg

24th Annual RF&P Model Railroad Show at the Science Museum of Va.
Sat 11/10 & Sun 11/11
More information:  www.smv.org