 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 284
Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 02:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Frank Filz writes:
Greg Perry wrote:
The other model railroaders have
made us feel welcome and expressed an appreciation for the display.  Luckily
none of them have tried to "talk trains" with me too much so they don't know
how deficient I am in locomotivology.

Umm, that's Ferroequinology...

Frank

See! - that's exactly the kind of ignorance I'm trying to hide.  Thanks
Frank.  Now I have a word to bandy about at next weekend's show. Now how to
insert it into an "everyday" conversation...

G.

P.S. Favorite Rules of Life # 23: There's no fun in making up words that
already exist.