 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 283
Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:00:29 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:

The first batch of pictures from RichLUG's first train show display has been
loaded to Brickshelf.  So far we mainly have pictures of the various scenes
and buildings that can be found around our town Brickmond.  We'll have more
pictures (including ones of the actual trains) after this weekend.  The
address for the folder is:

We are currently participating in the 24th Annual RF&P Train Show at the
Science Museum of Virginia here in Richmond.  The show is spread out over
two weekends - the 10th & 11th will be the last two days for the display.

We've had a great time so far putting together the display and spending two
days showing it off to the public.  We're getting all the expected "oohs &
aahs" and "I didn't know LEGO made trains!" and are already making plans for
things to be bigger and better next time.  The other model railroaders have
made us feel welcome and expressed an appreciation for the display.  Luckily
none of them have tried to "talk trains" with me too much so they don't know
how deficient I am in locomotivology.

Umm, that's Ferroequinology...

Frank