 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 287
Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:16:59 GMT

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote:

The first batch of pictures from RichLUG's first train show display has • been
loaded to Brickshelf.  So far we mainly have pictures of the various • scenes
and buildings that can be found around our town Brickmond.  We'll have • more
pictures (including ones of the actual trains) after this weekend.  The
address for the folder is:

...I've got to say, that looks like a great layout for a first shot! Lots • of
details and fun things! I really like the fruit stand
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=81665 That's a great • little
area!

...I'm hoping to make it down there this Saturday to see it in person :-)

Yes, Greg's fruit stand and outdoor concert module is very creative.
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.  Bring some trains to run if you
can.

Tim