Re: WAMALUG Meeting November 11th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

At Union Station

Saturday & Sunday, November 3rd & 4th

10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.

Children Entertainment:  11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. each day

Thanks so much for the information.  Children aren't my thing.  Too bad there
isn't any "adult" oriented activities.  We like Harry Potter too!  :-)

Katie