Subject:
WAMALUG Meeting November 11th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:38:39 GMT

Sunday, November 11th
Location: GMU Arlington Campus : Metro,  Virginia Square, on the orange
line.
Room: 257
Time: 1:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

And/or join some of us at Union Station this weekend for the LEGO Harry
Potter event.

If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us!

Agenda:
Discussion
Show and Tell
brik wars
trading and stuff

Pictures from the last meeting:
http://www.wamalug.org/meetings/meeting_10_14_01.htm

Directions
http://www.brickfest.com/directionshotelinfo.htm

The meeting will be in the Arlington Original building (same place as
brickfest)
http://coyote.gmu.edu/map/arling.html

Christina

Re: WAMALUG Meeting November 11th