Re: WAMALUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:23:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
Pictures from the first day of the show are up.
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Greenberg/setup/index.html

Beautiful, I can't wait to see the photos of the rolling stock, incidentally,
when are you guys going to take "The Great WAMALUG Train Show" on the road...
think Greenbergs old thing could use a little help.