 Trains / 4189

Subject:
WAMALUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:01:39 GMT

Pictures from the first day of the show are up.
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Greenberg/setup/index.html

The show is over now, everything went great.  I didn't hear
a single negative complaint.  We were invited back for the
next three shows.  We will give a more thorough rundown of the
show tommorrow... it's been a long weekend.

-chris

Re: WAMALUG Train Show Pictures