 Trains / 4205
Re: More WAMALUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:51:45 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

OK, fess up, who owns it?  They obviously own too many Metroliners, they can
afford to do crazy stuff like this ;-)

Crazy?  I kinda like it, although it is a little skinny;-)  Proper looking:
http://www.gmlug.org/j2/8wcorrugated.gif

-John

I need to talk to them, I need more windows/doors to work on my 20-car
Metroliner.