 Trains / 4208
Re: More WAMALUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:11:05 GMT

John Neal wrote:
"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

OK, fess up, who owns it?  They obviously own too many Metroliners, they can
afford to do crazy stuff like this ;-)

maybe you should look at the title of the picture, it's self-explanatory.

Crazy?  I kinda like it, although it is a little skinny;-)  Proper looking:
http://www.gmlug.org/j2/8wcorrugated.gif

I told the owner it was kinda narrow, although our current layout won't
run anything 8wide.  We had a minor design flaw where most engines couldn't
approach the station because they would hit the platform coming through
the turn.

-chris