 Trains / 4201
Re: More WAMALUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:24:13 GMT

OK, fess up, who owns it?  They obviously own too many Metroliners, they can
afford to do crazy stuff like this ;-)

I need to talk to them, I need more windows/doors to work on my 20-car
Metroliner.

Kevin Loch wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Will Middelaer writes:

Will Middelaer wrote in message ...

Make that link

I accidentally deleted the folder, and when I recreated it, it had a lower
number...

It's best to link to the folder name, so if you do that you don't have
to worry about updating your links.  It may seem odd that you got a lower
number, but even if it was a higher number the link would still break.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wsmiddel/Wamalug

KL

--
Tom Stangl