Re: Pictures Posted from Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
Whose grey octagon-building is that? I like it alot.

That's my summoner's tower.  I've liberated 3 sides of it now, so you can
open it up and see inside.  Coming soon...

Both of Peter's towers were super neat.  It's meetings like these that pull me
in every direction.  I want to make more castle stuff, and more space, and more
train, etc...  Too many ideas, not nearly enough bricks or time.

And the other Sci-fi models i*think* i see are great.

Yeah, those are the first SF things I think I've seen from Jason, and they
were awesome.

Thanks.  Yes I brought along two Space models, both in the works.  I had sort
of requested that pictures not be posted of them, as I want the finished works
to be more of a suprise. Which I did, you can get a tiny sneak peak, but full
detailed pictures will come.  Hopefully by the end of the week. It wasn't until
I got home, that I realized I left the only two space creations I have done
there.

*reads Chris' mention of lego*

Muhahahaha... I scored a forest wench, a pirate wench, and some other real
goodies including some rare Classic Space parts.

Arches, windows, pirate dudes...  Yeah!

Peter

-Jason

Jason Spears