Re: Pictures Posted from Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:18:23 GMT

Rick & All,

Blaaaaaaaaaah. I would have been there, but we were getting lost in K-zoo.

Ach, excuses from someone who lives a mile from the meeting site. ; )

It looks like the facility is real nice and the models were great. Whose
grey octagon-building is that? I like it alot. And the other Sci-fi models i
*think* i see are great.

Indeed. Jason built an awesome ship!

*reads Chris' mention of lego*

Noooo!!!!! *twitchs in agony* :P

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I got some Classic Space minifigs, and a few
odds and ends. : ) Thanks Chris!

I hope you all had fun. I *WILL* be participating on the next meeting. :)
The Deathstalker needs to be seen! :D I also got some other models to bring.
Coelocanth, etc. :)

Looking forward to it, provided I can go (Details to follow)

Scott "Isn't exactly at 100% this morning either" S.