Re: Pictures Posted from Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:24:31 GMT

Jason & All,

Meeting was a blast.  Scott always does a great meeting wrap-up, so I
won't compete.

It was fun, it was great to meet some our new members, e-mail is all right,
but face to face is always better. The weather was so bad yesterday (Total
white outs on I-69 between 94 and 80/90) as Lynn and I were driving home,
that we decided to stay at a hotel near the toll road. This morning, I had
to drive home, drop her off, and come to work, so I will have to wait until
tomorrow before pictures will be up. : / I will get the writeup done
sometime today.

On a good note, we will get enough back from our tax return that I can get a
new laptop! : ) She even suggested it, since we thought we would have to pay
this year. Yes!!!

Scott "Groovin' to the sound of a new laptop finally - can retire old one to
doorstop status" S.