Subject:
Pictures Posted from Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:32:26 GMT

Meeting was a blast.  Scott always does a great meeting wrap-up, so I won't
compete.

Here are my pictures:

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/
Bricklink Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

Re: Pictures Posted from Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:55:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Meeting was a blast.  Scott always does a great meeting wrap-up, so I won't
compete.

Here are my pictures:

That was a great meeting.....I'm still going through that bounty of Lego I
got from my fathers coworker.I hope you guys enjoy those parts ya liberated
from the pile.