Re: Pictures Posted from Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Jason & All,

It was fun, it was great to meet some our new members, e-mail is all right,
but face to face is always better. The weather was so bad yesterday (Total
white outs on I-69 between 94 and 80/90) as Lynn and I were driving home,
that we decided to stay at a hotel near the toll road.

I know the feeling.  It was rain most of the way from Lansing to Kalamazoo, but
from Kalamazoo to St. Joe was really rough.  No complete white-outs, except
when the Semi Trucks were passing me, and sending a wave of sleet, snow, and
slush over my car.  With them forging paths here and there, it was very
stressful.  It took twice as long to get from Kalamazoo to home as it should
have.

This morning, I had to drive home, drop her off, and come to work, so I will
have to wait until tomorrow before pictures will be up. : / I will get the
writeup done sometime today.

On a good note, we will get enough back from our tax return that I can get a
new laptop! : ) She even suggested it, since we thought we would have to pay
this year. Yes!!!

Sweet!!

Scott "Groovin' to the sound of a new laptop finally - can retire old one to
doorstop status" S.
--

-Jason

Jason Spears