 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 38
37  |  39
Subject:
east coast brickfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:34:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...Please forgive the intrusion into the local lists for non-local matters, but I wanted
to cross-post this to your respective lists to make sure as many ppl in our region get the
news.

...There will be many more announcements of this, but just in case u hadn't stumbled
across it, I figured I'd make a lugnet.announcement of it!

...WAMALUG is attempting to put together a brickfest weekend of fun and bricks in
Washington DC (nice and central to everyone on and near the east coast :-). The current
target dates are June 9, 10, and 11. We are going to have a big ol train/town layout, a
castle/pirates layout, a room of other stuff, maybe a BrikWars game or two, mindstorms
fun, and whatever else comes to mind.

...So who wants to come (just tentative numbers is ok for now)? and what do u want to do
whilst here (other than a big trip to The Store at Potomac mills (latest news is they may
do a special FestOnly shopping time just for us on Saturday morning! woohoo!))

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com