Re: east coast brickfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:45:17 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote in message ...
...Please forgive the intrusion into the local lists for non-local matters, • but I wanted
to cross-post this to your respective lists to make sure as many ppl in our • region get the
news.

...There will be many more announcements of this, but just in case u hadn't • stumbled
across it, I figured I'd make a lugnet.announcement of it!

...WAMALUG is attempting to put together a brickfest weekend of fun and • bricks in
Washington DC (nice and central to everyone on and near the east coast :-). • The current
target dates are June 9, 10, and 11. We are going to have a big ol • train/town layout, a
castle/pirates layout, a room of other stuff, maybe a BrikWars game or two, • mindstorms
fun, and whatever else comes to mind.

...So who wants to come (just tentative numbers is ok for now)? and what do • u want to do
whilst here (other than a big trip to The Store at Potomac mills (latest • news is they may
do a special FestOnly shopping time just for us on Saturday morning! • woohoo!))

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

Thanks for the intrusion (though I keep an eye out on the nearby loc and org
groups...) I currently plan on being there. What sort of arrangements can be
made for lodging?

Frank