Re: east coast brickfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:56:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Stephen F Roberts wrote in message ...
...WAMALUG is attempting to put together a brickfest weekend of fun and • bricks in
Washington DC (nice and central to everyone on and near the east coast :-). • The current
target dates are June 9, 10, and 11. We are going to have a big ol • train/town layout, a
castle/pirates layout, a room of other stuff, maybe a BrikWars game or two, • mindstorms
fun, and whatever else comes to mind.

...So who wants to come (just tentative numbers is ok for now)? and what do • u want to do
whilst here (other than a big trip to The Store at Potomac mills (latest • news is they may
do a special FestOnly shopping time just for us on Saturday morning!
woohoo!))

I would like to come up, have to clear it with the family and make sure the
wife hasn't schedule something else for us to do.. ha!! It would be fun to
meet some of the other groups.

   9-11 June?  That's after my field exams and before my summer
   obligations begin.  Colour me interested.  If I manage to clean out
   my car completely, perhaps I can bring my next dreadnought as well
   (admittedly in two pieces--it won't fit otherwise).  Arrr...time
   to terrorise the .pirates!  ;)

   I've also never been to that area, so it's a great excuse both
   to go there and to meet people.

   best

   Lindsay