Re: east coast brickfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  9-11 June?  That's after my field exams and before my summer
  obligations begin.  Colour me interested.  If I manage to clean out
  my car completely, perhaps I can bring my next dreadnought as well
  (admittedly in two pieces--it won't fit otherwise).  Arrr...time
  to terrorise the .pirates!  ;)

Oh yah, I wanna be in on the fun too. I'll definitely try to make it, I hope I
can cut a few days of school before finals start ;-)
Maybe I'll drag my parents and sis along, like Lindsay I've never been to DC
(1) and I'd love to change that.

You'd better leave enough room for the castle display! (not that I'll be
taking it up with my tiny inn and microtown ;-)

-Shiri

(1) OK, that's not true. I was there when I was three, and I was sick the
whole time. So sue me. :-)