 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 37
Re: next meeting - Saturday, 8 April ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 05:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Greg Crisp writes:
As I said, I'm down.  Since you have a rehersal, maybe we can hit one of
those local restaruants you spoke of for an early dinner?

- Greg

  i just got my rehersal schedule tonight, and it turns out, there is'nt one
for saturday the 8th! i'm totally free to DixieLUG the day away!  we can
still go out for early dinner, though if y'all like.  macon is beautiful
this time of year, and these restaurants are all really good!

  so far, it seems to be me, franklin and greg.  james is doing the family
thing, and eric is in california.  can pawel make the long journey? (c'mon,
bud! i miss you!) craig livingson, can you attend?  i've got some pretty art
for the website, but need/want some live group feedback!  i'll e-mail kenny
to let him know.

  are there any new faces who would like to come and see what the exciting
dixielug phenomenon is all about? i hope so! any AFOLS in the south east
area (macon is in the center of the state of georgia) are welcome! i'm
looking forward to it!

  later ~ craig~

craig hamilton wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Hi, y'all,

How about having another meeting on Saturday,
the 8th of April?  (Saturdays are the best for me.
I thought that the 1st would be too soon,
and I don't want to speculate on how many of us
will be doing our tax forms on the 15th. ;-)

Any thoughts/comments?

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

  this date works great for me to host. any later in april is out because
i'm cast in a play, and have a tight rehersal and performance schedule
through the 29th. i'll have rehersal the evening of the 8th, but not till
after our get together.  hopefully we'll have our usual suspects along with
some new faces. i think eric will be in california, though.   who's in?

  later ~ craig~

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison