 Organizations / United States / 73
Re: NELUG - Some things we learned while presenting at Mindfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:16:01 GMT

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote:
become a jr. firefighter), then I'll get some black cargo pants and wear the
boots over them, and them I'll wear a shirt that says "NELUG Security" and
stand there with my arms crossed over my chest and have a stern look on my
face.  OK so it would be more intimidating if it was an adult who did it, but I
just thought that it would be kinda funny :)

Yes, amusing. But really, part of the problem was that we didn't want to
scare people off -- that's why Eric didn't want to have signs at first. I
guess we underestimated the lack of respect people would have.