 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 547
Re: Brickfete 2013!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, some Dave guy wrote:

  1. build a 10 x 10 MOC for BrickFete using only his Chima collection
  2. nip off to Chimaland for a few days to quench his unrequited love
  3. Call up his buddy, James Cameron, to get him to hold Avatar 2 until he produces ‘Chima: Birds of a Feather--The Movie’
  4. there be more here at some point...

I totally vote that he nips off, hopefully his vacation will be July 11 to 14th”ish”. Just sayin’.

Janey “ready to choke Chris the next time he says CHI” Red Brick