 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 544
Re: Brickfete 2013!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 01:55:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Great info here.

Just a note to add that I think Chima is going to be Amazing.

Yep.

Chima - I said it!

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
People wonder why I still post here, since there are very few replies...

At the time of me posting this update, the original post has over 800 views, so
people might not be posting, but they are still reading.

Anyhow... on with the news.

We are excited to see what you have built and are looking forward to seeing you!
It is amazing to see so many of you return.  With just over a month until
Brickfete, here is "10 Things You Should Know"

1.  This year ALL MOCs over the size of one grey (48x48) MUST BE registered.
(log into your account first and then go here)
http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/moc/upload/  MOC cards should have something you
want the public to read about your creation since they will be printed off and
waiting for you.  Please edit your cards accordingly.  Deadline for MOC uploads
is June 30th

2. Tentative schedule is up http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/Schedule