 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 546
Re: Brickfete 2013!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 01:08:33 GMT

Since Chris is so obviously enamoured with Chima (since he's going on about
his love affair with that theme in every conversation...), I think it's time
for a poll--

Chris should:

+ build a 10 x 10 MOC for BrickFete using only his Chima collection
+ nip off to Chimaland for a few days to quench his unrequited love
+ Call up his buddy, James Cameron, to get him to hold Avatar 2 until he
  produces 'Chima:  Birds of a Feather--The Movie'
+ there be more here at some point...

If you wanna know the results, there'll be a special get together at
BrickFete, at which point Chris can regal all of us as to what he did with
his Chima love. Since this conversation may contain depictions of events not
suitable for those of delicate sensibilities and/or appropriate for those
that have issues with AFOL/Chima love, there will be warning signs posted,
lest they be offended.

As for the rest, you'll have to attend BrickFete to see what happens!

Dave K

there's still a(n) Lugnet app for that... :)

its in.... http://members.lugnet.com/poll

I was going to set one up, but I got too excited and said I wanted 50 choices,
but then stopped at about 7 or so real choices and decided 43 other choices was
just too lame....

o_0