 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 540
Re: Brickfete 2013!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 20:43:33 GMT

In lugnet.events, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
This is a call out to all AFOL, LEGO collectors, builders, hobbyists,
enthusiasts within walking, driving or flying distance of Toronto, Canada.

AFOL attendees there are only 3 more weeks to register for Brickfete.

We have some fun news... We will have both a Master Builder and a Set Designer
speaking at our event.  Dont miss it.

(Tentative) Schedule of events can be found here...
http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/Schedule

As well, exciting news for registered exhibitors in regards to LEGO Discovery
Centre Toronto... http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/thread/299

Dont forget to start uploading those MOCs.
ALL MOCs larger than a grey baseplate (15") must be registered.
http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/moc/

Come hang out with us on the forum...
http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/forum/

Cant wait to see you in July,