 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 718
Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Stacey writes:
Thats a Whopper and no mistake :)

I'd love to see a closeup of the central keep front and inside if anyone has
photos

More will be coming, I'm sure.  Several people were at work with cameras;
I'm fairly certain there's also going to be some footage of the battle at
some point, but that will likely wait until the vidiographer has time to
edit the raw stock.

The model is also staying intact and being worked on for some time yet;
there's several things I'm not entirely happy with due to the rush job at
the end.  (the gatehouse in particular I'm grumpy about)

The central keep and detailing therein is all my wife's work: I can only
take credit for the rest of it.

thanks,

James