 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 714
Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:43:28 GMT

Thats a Whopper and no mistake :)

I'd love to see a closeup of the central keep front and inside if anyone has
photos

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Steve Chapple" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message
...at NALUG's show yesterday at Capilano Mall (east end of Edmonton, AB)

Joel finished his awesome minifig scale AT-AT at about 2am while
James was working on his huge and amazing (as usual) castle till 8am
Andrew and John just got back from Supertrain2003 so Andrew's army
could attack James' castle.  (I had to leave for work so could only
get these early photos - more from others later probably.)
Adam posted photos from Supertrain also - here:
which included: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=834

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://capt-acap.org/SRC/