 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 715
Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
As if that wasn't enough, there was the whole Echo base layout.
Was that all your effort as well?  Good grief, that's impressive.

AFAIK that was Chris' and John's handywork.

Did you notice Joel's trick with the AT-AT neck?   :-)

ACK!  I thought it was Joel's work I'd been following, but when I looked for
AT-AT projects on Brickshelf I stumbled across a bunch, but not Joel's!  SO
this is quite possibly the first time I got a hint of the undertaking .. which
makes it even more delightful, being a surprise and all.

I went through the pictures again, and I can't make out what the trick with the
neck is.  It's dark grey, but what does it consist of?  Does it support the
head in various positions?  Tell me, tell me!

-s