 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 669
Re: NALUG a hit at the Great Edmonton Train Show Sept 22-23, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
Electrical tape.  A bit of electrical tape to break the conductivity between
adjoined track sections, and multiple controllers per loop.  (I strongly
recommend that anyone doing this *label* their controllers, else it becomes
confusing... we had 8 controllers at GETS - 4 for track, 4 for other powered
gizmos)

If you're looking for an easy way to label the controllers, just use 2x2
tiles or plates.  You can put two on the track power connectors where they
connect to the track, one on the end of the 9volt wire, and a couple on the
studs of each speed regulator.

The GMLTC does this for all our 9volt connections, including the ones going
to/from the RCXs.  Since most of our wires are built into each section, it
would be quite difficult to figure out which one goes where!

JohnG, GMLTC