 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 662
Re: NALUG a hit at the Great Edmonton Train Show Sept 22-23, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
Pictures and mpgs available in my brickshelf gallery:
and Steve Chapple's brickshelf gallery:

  I was glad to see so many pictures (and MPEGs) posted so fast
after a busy weekend! Thanks for letting us share the event
with you so fast!

  On the other hand, I was surprised to see, in Jame's gallery,
in the Town section (looking at the Police and Warehouse images)
that the US and Canadian flags were at half mast! I was touched!
It was only this past Monday that Microsoft and the US Post Offices
around us started flying at full height again...

  Thanks for remembering, and recognizing that detail. :-)

      -Z-    http://www.baylug.org/zonker/