 Off-Topic / Fun / 6233
Re: Deadline extension (was: Re: Classic Space set design and building contest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Thomas Main writes:
I don't think it is within your rights to arbitrarily set a deadline,
and then set an extension to that deadline.  There are a lot of people
living overseas whose votes won't come in on time and if the result is
close...there will need to be time for a recount.  I think I'll go ahead
and file a contest to the eventual results now to get a jump on the
crowd.

Too funny!

The cirkey moncus goes on and on...

-- Richard