 Off-Topic / Fun / 10967
Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:58:47 GMT

(snip)

   If that’s true, Kelly (and I sorta doubt it is), then you show the perfect example of being able to do amazing things for the community and not be a great builder.

*blushes*

OK, perhaps not “suck” at MOCs, but I’m definitely not anywhere near the same league as the big boys and girls around here. Nosebleed section, that’s me. I do find it interesting that I like building things about things that you use to build with. I just need to finish stuff, that’s my problem.

Kelly, ya never know when the Lego Ambassadors will need a website... ;)

Scott Lyttle (who loves the Ambassador idea, but really doesn’t have the time to put into it...)