 LEGO Company / 3120
Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

<snip>

3. Our hope is that we have an applicant pool from all over the world - which
would lead to a diverse group. But if only Canadians apply, for instance,
we'll only have Canadians in the program.

Does that make more sense?

Jake¬
---¬
Jake McKee¬
Community Liaison¬
LEGO Community Development

Who wants a group with just all Canadians???  Bunch of polite "Sorry you stepped
on my toes" toque wearing, Tim Horton coffee drinking, hockey missing
apologists!!

Dave K
-I nominate Jeff VW--can we actually nominate or vote for our ambassadors?