 LEGO Company / 3127
Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:40:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

The LEGO Ambassadors will be a small group of fans who have applied and been accepted into the program. They will represent the best and the brightest AFOLs on the planet.

You’re starting this program now, even before Brendan gets to the New Testament and illustrates the calling of the disciples?!

Actually, it sounds like a great idea. I just wish I was worthy of the calling!