 Off-Topic / Debate / 27803
Re: New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Will Chapman wrote:

SNIP Bipods and Tripod mounts add tiny pieces that will probably just get lost :(

---Will

May I suggest the use of black minifig hands for a Bipod stand??

Somehow, though, the enthusiasm which greets your (admittedly well-crafted) product disturbs me. Must we include violence in our dioramas?

Doesn’t violence somehow stand in opposition to the “Play well” motto?

NOTE: These opinions do not reflect any official policy or stance of the organizations of which I am a member. I don’t know what the official stance is.

Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG/BAYLTC